Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Emperor's Old Clothes

Today I am wearing my khaki pants. I've owned these pants for awhile, but I haven't worn them in more than a year. The last time they were on my body, it felt like they were cutting all circulation off at my thighs. I couldn't wait to get them off at the end of the day- and not in the sexy way.

I've had them on for two hours now and, while the thigh cut still isn't REALLY comfortable, I don't feel the need to change when I go home for lunch.

I've been working toward losing weight for the last six months- some months have been more serious than others. I've gotten to the point where I work out at LEAST twice a week (which is way more than the zero times per week it used to be.)

I still have food issues- which explains the daily food diary featured on this blog. I read that people lose more weight when they write down what they eat- I thought I'd give it a try, and a public forum to see if that would keep me more honest.

I guess it's working- slowly, but working- I can now say that I have lost the weight I gained when I moved to my current location!

Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment