Friday, September 23, 2011

Yesterday's Daily Recap

Breakfast - 1 Banana
Lunch - 1 Bowl of Oatmeal with Cranberries
Dinner - 1 Healthy Choice Orange Chicken Cafe Steamer
Beverages - Iced Tea and Water

Activity - 45 Minutes of H20 Kickboxing

Highlights -

I very much wanted chocolate chip cookies at bedtime. This weekend is going to be tough. I may break down and get some ice cream! (Totally justified though, the weather's not going to be nice for much longer.)

I watched Doctor Who - finally. I don't think we've seen the last of Amy and Rory, though I would like the show to explore post-companion life a bit. Seriously, what are they going to do know that they're not traveling all of space and time. Rory still has his career, but Amy was a Kiss-O-Gram girl. Oh well, they still have to deal with the whole Melody/River thing, plus the Doctor's death in Nevada. No way he's really going to die.

I started reading Fluke by Christopher Moore - so far so good. I'm hoping the whole "stuck inside a whale" thing makes more sense as the story goes on. Also, I'm pretty sure Amy is going to turn out to be some iteration of Amelia Earhart.

No comments:

Post a Comment