Monday, September 19, 2011

Daily Recap

Breakfast - 1 Strawberry Yogurt
Lunch - 1 Bowl of Oatmeal with Dried Cranberries
Dinner - 1 Bowl of Fruit and 1 Healthy Choice General Tso's Chicken
Dessert - 1 Dark Chocolate Jell-O Pudding Cup
Beverages - Iced Tea, Water, 1 Can of Diet Coke

Activity - 60 minutes of Zumba/Strength at the Y

Today's Highlights:

I did NOT eat any of the M&M's even though they live on our file cabinet.

Otherwise it was a very boring day at work. I had the reference staff meeting as well as the collection development committee meeting. I did my regular two hours at the desk and didn't get anything else accomplished today. At some point they are going to figure out that I don't do a whole lot. I'm hoping to get out before that happens.

At lunch today I got one load of laundry in the washer and cleaned off the quesadilla maker from last night's dinner. I still need to get the pizza stone cleaned off.

Free time today consisted of reading Castle fanfiction on www.fanfiction.net. Tomorrow I'm going to check and see which premier's are available online.

I'm hoping Hawaii Five-O will be up, I'm still have a lot of anger from the season finale. I'm willing to concede that Rachel may have been acting under duress. It entirely possible that Stan was in cahoots with Wo Fat and she was trying to get Danny and Grace away from them. I'm still pissed that Danny slept with her even though she's married to someone else- it's a shitty thing to do and I thought better of him. I'm not convinced that Rachel is actually pregnant, and even if she is, we don't really KNOW that it's Danny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment