Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm a Terrible Person

My mom and my sisters are all losing weight.  I'm maintaining/gaining (depending on the time of the month).  I would probably be losing too if I actually kept to my diet/exercise program.  But I end up eating crap and skipping the Y.  This isn't hard, I've done this before.  Why the hell am I sabotaging myself this way?  And why is it that I can't be happy for them?

I'm going home this weekend, so I won't have that much control over what I eat.  My cupboards are mostly cleaned out of junk.  If I can maintain focus during this week's grocery shopping, and maintain focus at the Y, I can get this started again.  Amy's going to be in town, so I'm sure we'll be eating out a couple of times this week.  I should probably get a salad or something.  Or work out super hard.  I am going to take her to zumba.  I'm going to make her get right up front with me.  Swear to God it's the easiest way to follow what Elizabeth is doing, and NOT get distracted by other people. 

I'm also thinking that it's time to start the 30 Shred again, and maybe add in some personal training.  I've only got a few months before the next cruise, and I want to at least get down to my previous cruise weight.  I would prefer to re-use some of the clothes I bought before.

This ramble may have been brought to you by PMS.  God, I hope so.  If that's the case, I'm going to lose at least two pounds easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment